Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

2003 Schedule/Tickets

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
2003 Schedule/Tickets
I will be in Tokyo in late April 2003, and would kill to see a professional game or two. Who can direct me to where I can find a schedule for 2003? Any ideas on how to purchase tickets would be appreciated, too!
-Drew
Cleveland, OH USA
Comments
Re: 2003 Schedule/Tickets
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 24, 2002 9:11 PM | YBS Fan ]

Getting a very early start, huh?

I'll assume that you've read the FAQ on tickets and concentrate on the schedule.

While it's growing harder in recent years due to stadiums being pre-reserved for various events, baseball schedules are still made after the season ends - in November, I believe.

In late April, unless you're planning on watching a Giants' game, you should have no problem getting tickets the day of a game. And I'll have schedules up by then.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Dec 22, 2002 1:15 AM | YBS Fan ]

2003 Central League schedule posted here.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Dec 22, 2002 6:58 PM | YBS Fan ]

2003 Pacific League schedule posted here.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.