Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

What do you hope to see in PYS6?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
What do you hope to see in PYS6?
I realize the development cycle is pretty much done so nothing we say will affect much but what is it that you hope Konami put into the game?

For me, it would be:

-- a free agent pool that you could tap into all year long (with a guy like Tyrone Woods still out there since he hasn't officially retired)

-- Cut scenes of the crowds (rather than just on the scroeboard) to add to the in-game presentation

-- Playable ni gun games or at least generated ni gun stats so you can see how guys on the farm are doing

-- A WBC mode (of course)

-- Tutorials on how to manage fatigue and condition. I think most of us have some ideas but it would be great to hear from Konami on how to do it.

-- The ability (and requirement) to warm up pitchers when you play in pennant race. It adds a new strategy aspect to the experience.

Comments
Re: What do you hope to see in PYS6?
[ Author: Guest: PGOODY | Posted: Apr 5, 2009 12:42 PM ]

Do we even know if this game is being released? There hasn't been any news anywhere.
[ Author: NipponHam11 | Posted: Apr 7, 2009 12:05 PM | SFT Fan ]

There was a thread a couple months ago. We were wondering too, and one of our guys e-mailed Konami. They said that they will be releasing PYS6, but in the summer as opposed to April 1st like they have the last few years (probably because PYS5 Kanzenban was released in December).

As for me, I would like to see umpire personalities like in MLB 09, and also I would like to have the CPU be capable of swinging at pitches out of the zone and actually giving walks on the higher difficulties.
[ Author: Guest: PGOODY | Posted: Apr 7, 2009 3:08 PM ]

Summer, summer, like June, July Summer? or are we talking August, September summer??
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.