Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Success Mode

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Success Mode
does anyone know exactly the standards for 12 kettaiban success mode, It's the odds of you making it at least 40 percent cuz the computer can screwed up the game and cost you a shot at winning the mode.

I spent most of today getting 10 players into the arrange team thru success mode only 3 made it thru.

I pisses me off to put sooooooo much work into getting you player to be good enough only to fail becuz you can't a wise ass team.

The pawafuru team would be easier if the game has the edit mode that the team build up game has, i had it when i played under pawafuru. I guess the game is random at times.
Comments
Re: Success Mode
[ Author: Shinigami | Posted: Apr 23, 2007 6:39 AM | FSH Fan ]

It actually really aint that hard.

My rate of successfully getting my player drafted is like 98%.

As long as u train, upgrade ur player, and do decently in games, even if u lose in the 1st rd (which is usually very unlikely...happens only once a while), u could still get drafted with the no.6 selection.

If u're the captain of the team, then the first games shouldn't be a problem as their difficulty should be around 'normal' only.

Otherwise, the chance of losing in 1st rd is a little bit higher, but still, if u're pitching, u probably wont give up any runs, and if u're batting, those pitches should be quite easy to hit.

As for ur original characters making into the team, if they let all of them in there, the game'd be too easy, and it'd kill the reason for having those characters in it.

If u cant win....I suggest u go practice more on exhibition or training. Good luck.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.