Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Long Black Screen After Homerun

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Long Black Screen After Homerun
Hi, i have been playing this game extensively lately. Despite the minor framerate issue and bit of loading time. i enjoy this game very much

My question is each time i hit a homerun, there will be a black screen (loading??) appeared for around 7-8 sec. I dont mind the other blackscreen on cutscenes or between each batter, but this blackscreen really kills the mood, especially after hitting a come from behind or sayonara homerun. it is very anti climatic.

Ive read on some other forum that you are supposed to enter some sort of input/commands when that blackscreen appears homerun. It will bring you to some sort of homerun pose or cutscenes.
The poster mentionned that right when the black screen appears, hit R1+R2+(top,bottom, left, right on pad), then it will bring you to the running around the bases and high five cut scene.

I tried that it seems that cuts down the blackscreen time to maybe 3-4 secs..

Does that command really work or am i just being paranoid?

If yes, is there any other input after homerun besides that?

thanks
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.