Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for big man zam, but anyone can do.

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for big man zam, but anyone can do.
I got Pawapuro 12 kettiaban, I'm excited about my life mode. Can you give me things to look out for.
Is it true there is a part of the game in english because you play in america. I saw a few of the pregame clips but how good is it really.
Comments
Re: for big man zam, but anyone can do.
[ Author: Shinigami | Posted: Apr 13, 2007 10:40 AM | FSH Fan ]

There's no english at all in mylife mode

The one where u play america is in success mode of pawapuro 11 or 13

It's hard to play mylife without japanese knowledge, and from what I know no one's gonna translate it...especially since it's been so long since 12K's been out.

At best u can ask here, and I could try my best to help whenever I have time.
[ Author: Guest: darsau | Posted: Apr 16, 2007 3:56 AM ]

okay thank you, I love this game I got problems with success modes versions mizotto and the green uniformed story. I took the course in high school but i've been out of practice for four years so i try my best. I can write everything in english letters, but the holes because the informal words and slang used for it. Do you think that 12 is best or 9/10/11 or 13. I asked because I saw a clip on the website that you played in america and the commentary was in english. As for for 13 I knew that part because the WBC. I seen the preview for 13 I just wish they put it on the gamecube tho. Just gives me another reason to get a PS3.
[ Author: Shinigami | Posted: Apr 17, 2007 7:23 AM | FSH Fan ]

Well, pawapuro 10 had a plotline where u can go over to US to play/train, and play by play commentary was english there. Also u can change to full english commentary for pawamajor. Everything else is in Japanese.

I personally like pawapuro 10 and 11's success mode. 12's powerful town was a pain, and it takes WAY more luck and resetting in order to get a good player.

13...dun even wanna talk about it as the game was so bad. One thing I can tell u about that success: I got an all-A player with 170 power on my 1st real try (5th player after playing thru all 4 scenarios). Also that over-heat system completely destroyed powerful high's scenario.

IMO 13 is one of the worst ever pawapuro...I dun remember u getting it.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.