Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

DS vs PSP

Discussion in the Video Games forum
DS vs PSP
Powerpro pocket 9 (DS) versus the Power pro portable(PSP).

Both openings are messed up.

Gameplay PP9 has a success mode PPP doesn't. Both are a lil difficult.

Create a team PPP9 has pre-made teams that you have to buy by beating the story modes.

Home run derby: PPP was easier to hit 10 str8

Graphics: PPP was like a ps2 so that was easy.

Unlockables: In PPP9 you could buy the teams for the success modes and buy minigames. Portable after winning so many acarde mode games you get new faces to add to your profile. It's quite sad really, they are an extra 6 to 12 slots for those extra teams but I never got that far with that part so screw it.

Difficulty: both games are hard and frustrating, I tried to break both games..........ds wins becuz it's hard to destroy. And i just like it better.

Pennant Mode (Season mode): Poratble got this one becuz it's more realistic to life. This is the only part of my review that Portable outright destories pocket. You can play in a two man league to a soccer style 12 team free for all.

What upset me about portable was there was no my life mode, that totally threw the game down a well to me.

Tha Winnah Pocket 9 but if you want a perfect pennant mode go with portable
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.