Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Japanese/Asian Ball Players

Discussion in the Links forum
Japanese/Asian Ball Players
Hi everyone,

I've been posting on this site for about three months after discovering it, and I thought you guys should visit a site I found last year for Japanese Baseball: japaneseballplayers.com is the place, it's updated weekly, and the site was created for the love and support of Japanese/Asian baseball players.

Thanks
Frank

[westbaystars: This site focuses on Japanese and Asian players in the Majors and Minors. Also, if the site first comes up in Japanese - don't pannic! There's a link at the top to change it to English.]
Comments
Re: Japanese/Asian Ball Players
[ Author: Guest: Frank | Posted: Jun 8, 2003 1:25 PM ]

Folks,

The guy at japaneseballplayers.com is busy, so I've decided to create my own URL so I can update any time I want.

As you know, he takes care the Japanese players in the MLB while I try to find info on Korean/Taiwanese players.

Please visit 2003 Korean Heros [GeoCities.com] and 2003 Taiwanese Heros [GeoCities.com].

Thank You.

Frank
[ Author: Guest: Frank | Posted: Apr 4, 2004 4:36 PM ]

Another year, another set of Heroes.

The 2004 Far East Heroes is done [Link - Geocities].

Thanks,

Frank
Frank's Field of Dreams
[ Author: matteo | Posted: Jul 15, 2004 12:15 AM ]

Looked at this sight. The stats are very old. Does it ever get updated during the current season?
[ Author: Guest: Frank | Posted: Jul 15, 2004 11:35 AM ]

Daigo, from JBP, has bunch of other web sites, therefore I don't think he'll spend too much time on just JBP. I update my sites 3-4 times a week.
[ Author: FrankIsTheMan | Posted: Apr 4, 2005 9:27 AM ]

I bought a domain name and paid for a webhost for this season. My site is now on www.franksfieldofdreams.com.

Daigo has updated his site also, and it looks very nice.

Thanks.

Frank
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Dec 11, 2008 1:56 AM ]

[Bump] With new design/template outlooks.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.