Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Devil Rays Exhibition

Discussion in the Nichi-Bei forum
Devil Rays Exhibition
Does anyone have a box score of the game?

I know it was a 7-7 tie and Rocco Baldelli hit 2 homers, but I am not sure other than that. Thanks!

SR
Comments
Re: Devil Rays Exhibition
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Mar 30, 2004 7:01 AM ]

Yes, the Tampa Bay Devil Rays' web site has the link to box scores.
Re: Devil Rays Exhibition
[ Author: Guest: Jeff Matlock | Posted: Mar 30, 2004 10:30 AM ]

The St. Petersburg Times has this boxscore on page 7C in Monday's paper; probably also on their web site.

Shortstop Julio Lugo went 3 for 5 with 2 RBI and a pair of runs scored. Baldelli was 3 for 4 with 3 RBI. Doug Waechter allowed 3 runs, all unearned, in his 3 innings of work.

For Hanshin, first baseman Arias was 3 for 5, DH Imaoka 2 for 3 and 3rd baseman Kinkade 2 for 5 with 2 RBI. Hideki Irabu allowed 2 earned runs in 6 innings, giving up 6 hits, striking out 5, and walking none.

The day after drawing with Hanshin, Tampa Bay defeated the Kyojin.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.