Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Dodgers Bring Back Chan Ho Park

Discussion in the KBO News forum
Dodgers Bring Back Chan Ho Park
The Los Angeles Dodgers have brought back longtime Dodger pitcher Chan Ho Park [Baseball-Reference], signing the right hander to a minor league contract, that will include an invitation to spring training.

Park pitched in 1 game with the Mets last year, registering a loss, giving up 7 runs in 4 innings. He mainly spent time between AAA Round Rock and AAA New Orleans, where he went 6-14 with a 5.97 ERA in 24 games. Maybe a change of scenery will help the former Dodger who has struggled ever since he signed the big $65 million deal with Texas in 2002.

Source: MLB.com
Comments
Re: Dodgers Bring Back Chan Ho Park
[ Author: Brimsek | Posted: Nov 9, 2007 10:12 PM | HNHF Fan ]

I've always liked Park. I hope he can turn it around and make the LA roster. He's had a very high ERA since 2002. As Jbrooks said, that was the beginning of his struggles.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.