Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Korean Baseball statistics

Discussion in the KBO News forum
Korean Baseball statistics
Hi,

Can anyone help me find full stats on players in the Korean Baseball Organization? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sean
Comments
Re: Korean Baseball statistics
[ Author: Kiyoshi | Posted: Nov 27, 2003 12:37 PM | HAN Fan ]

Do you want 2003 stats or all time? The KBO puts out an encyclopedia every year.
[ Author: Guest: Sean Howard | Posted: Nov 27, 2003 11:19 PM ]

I'm really looking for stats since 2001. Tell me more about the encyclopedia.

Thank you,

Sean
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Dec 2, 2003 7:12 PM | YBS Fan ]

St. Thomas, a English language sports writer covering the KBO, told me a few months ago that he was creating a site focusing on KBO which would include statistics. Googling for him didn't turn anything up, so I'd guess that he's still working on it. I'll ask him about an update.
Re: Korean Baseball Statistics
[ Author: Guest: rhdorsey | Posted: Dec 2, 2004 11:41 AM ]

Below is a link to a post on a board listing some of the final stats for 2004 (top 20 batters by avg. and top 20 qualifying pitchers by ERA): [Link - KBO Hyperboards]

The poster there might have access to the stats for 2001, so you might try messaging him.
Re: Korean Baseball Statistics
[ Author: Guest: Dan | Posted: Dec 5, 2004 8:59 PM ]

My KBO site has 2004 and 2003 stats available. If you are looking for a specific players' stats from before those years, I may be able to help.

KBO HyperBoards
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.