Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Jinten Haku/Inchun Beack (Baik)

Discussion in the KBO News forum
Jinten Haku/Inchun Beack (Baik)
The February 19, 2003 Tacoma News Tribune [Link] mentions that Lotte Giants Manager Inchun Baeck (Baik), aka Jinten Haku, shook hands with Ichiro on Tuesday. Jinten Haku played with the NPB Toei Flyers and Taiheiyo Lions. As Inchun Baeck (Baik), he holds the KBO single season record with a .412 BA while playing for the MBC Dragons.
Comments
Lotte Giants in Peoria
[ Author: Kiyoshi | Posted: Feb 20, 2003 9:29 AM | HAN Fan ]

I forgot to mention that the Lotte Giants are training at the Mariners/Padres complex in Peoria, Arizona. Lotte will play the Seattle Mariners' "B" team on February 24th and 25th.
Re: Jinten Haku/Inchun Beack (Baik)
[ Author: seiyu | Posted: Feb 21, 2003 12:39 AM ]

He was a great player. A consummate professional.
[ Author: Kiyoshi | Posted: Feb 21, 2003 2:37 PM | HAN Fan ]

The baseball photographer Mel Bailey said that Jinten Haku was always friendly with American players and fans. I have a postcard picture showing Jinten Haku and Norm Larker signing a ball for Mel Bailey's son.
[ Author: sipin3_jp | Posted: Feb 22, 2003 3:10 AM ]

I remember Jinten Haku, too. He was a bald guy and looked pretty old in his Flyers/Lions days. Once a batting champ, I think. I did not know that he manages a team in S. Korea. Good for him. Because I remember he was busted once in S.korea for Furin. It was candalous here in Japan as well. So I was worried.

Anyway, I created this site in hopes for the world cup baseball. Like to hear from you all.

World Cup Baseball
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.