Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

What's going on in the KBO?

Discussion in the KBO News forum
What's going on in the KBO?
I haven't heard any KBO news since the All-Star break, and the KBO hyperboards haven't been updated either. Is the league still going?
Comments
Re: What's going on in the KBO?
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Sep 22, 2005 11:46 AM ]

The KBO season is still going on, but is starting to wind down if I'm not mistaken.
[ Author: Guest: Dan | Posted: Sep 23, 2005 12:22 AM ]

I apologizing for not updating the KBO Hyperboards. I'm not living in Korea this season and am working longer hours these days, making it a bit harder to update. But, I've updated the standings as of today and will try to update the playoffs a bit more. Playoffs start at the very end of September.
[ Author: Guest: Dan | Posted: Sep 30, 2005 2:21 PM ]

Playoffs begin October 1 with SK vs. Hanhwa.

Doosan plays the winner.

Samsung waits for the winner of above series.

The KBO Hyperboards have more info.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.