Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Japanese baseball glove makers

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Japanese baseball glove makers
I would like to locate (email address or phone number) Yoshi Tsubota, a Japanese baseball glove maker - can anyone help me find a way to reach him?
Comments
Re: Japanese baseball glove makers
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 10, 2001 8:42 AM | YBS Fan ]

Do you know where he works? Mizuno, SSK, etc.? Those would probably be the best starting points.
[ Author: Nichibei_Fan | Posted: Oct 11, 2001 6:59 PM ]

Tsubota works for Mizuno.

There was a big story about him in the Seattle P-I on him. You can find the story online at

http://seattlep-i.nwsource.com/baseball/mari099.shtml

Not sure if it contains contact info, though.

Good luck!
[ Author: Guest: Ken Morrison | Posted: Mar 18, 2003 9:02 AM ]

I am leaving for Japan tomorrow to do a documentary for KOMO TV in Seattle on Ichiro. I, too, am looking to get in touch with Mr. Tsubota. Did you ever have any luck? Anything you can share with me would be much appreciated.

Ken Morrison
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.