Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Japan Series Internet Radio

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Japan Series Internet Radio
Will the site for the broadcasts, and the schedule be posted before the first game?

Thanks,

John
Comments
Re: Japan Series Internet Radio
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 4, 2004 6:34 PM | YBS Fan ]

The schedule had been posted elsewhere, but perhaps it's gotten to be hard to find now.

October 16: Nagoya Dome
October 17: Nagoya Dome

October 19: PL park
October 20: PL park
October 21: PL park

October 23: Nagoya Dome
October 24: Nagoya Dome

The Pacific League team is currently unknown, but will be one of the Fukuoka Daiei Hawks or the Seibu Lions. Nippon Ham was eliminated in the First Stage of the playoffs. There are no playoffs in the Central League.

As for Internet broadcasts, I'm not sure if they're going to, but two sites that often broadcast are:

Bunka Housou - Lions Nighter
Nippon Housou - Giants Nighter

Despite the team names in the radio shows' names, they don't only broadcast those teams' games. And I have no idea if they will broadcast the Nippon Series or not. These are just a couple of places to try on game day.

I will be covering the games in an online chat room for all games that are not on Wednesday. I'm hoping that someone will step up to the plate and cover Wednesday for me, but again, it's an all volunteer effort - no guarantees.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.