Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Maps to Stadiums

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Maps to Stadiums
Where can I find a map of where the teams are actually from, and where these stadium's are? Going over there in May to see my buddy Lundquist pitch for the Carp and wan'na set up a little travel schedule and see where about I will be heading. Where is Yonago?
Comments
Re: Maps to Stadiums
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 13, 2003 8:35 PM | YBS Fan ]

Checking the FAQ, there is a topic on getting tickets to games. There is then a "must read" link to Latham-san's See a Japanese baseball game page. You will find maps to the 11 main stadiums from there.

The country-side stadiums that the teams travel to are a little more difficult unless you're from those rural areas. For Yonago, I found the city's home page here [in Japanese]. From there, an informative map (if you can read Japanese - but there are plenty of numbers you can figure out) is here. Looks like it's north-east of Hiroshima on the Nihon Sea side of Japan.

As for why there are games in Yonago, to be continued here.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.