Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Hello, can anyone tell me if there is a way to send e-mail to a team? I just found out that someone I know is playing ball, and I would like to e-mail him. I'm in the U.S. and he's in Japan!!!!!

Thanks in advance
Comments
Contacting Players and Teams
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 27, 2002 2:15 PM | YBS Fan ]

The only way I know of contacting teams and their players is listed here. Unfortunatly, pretty much all of the teams make contacting them via e-mail rather difficult as their official sites don't give any contact information whatsoever. Some have a form to fill out to enter a fan club. But then, Japanese literacy is a must, there are generally fees, and much of the correspondence is done via snail-mail.

I really wish I had something better to report.

The best thing would be to use this information to contact your friend, then have him send you his e-mail address privately.

One service I would love to provide the fans and players is a type of messaging service where fans can type in messages and I send them all off in a batch once a week or so to the teams. There are a lot of issues that would need to be worked out, so I don't see anything happening like this any time soon. But I can see benifits to both fans and players with such a system in place.

Well, gambare with contacting him.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.