Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Problems connecting to Eagles TV?

Discussion in the Media Guide forum
Problems connecting to Eagles TV?
I have been unable to connect to the last 2 live games on Rakuten Eagles TV.net. I have no problem tuning in for the pre-game (and archived clips), but the live game feed just buffers and then stops. Their interface works and I can see the score, just no video. Anyone else had this annoying problem?

I suspect it may just be an increase in viewership, which is good for the team, but bad for me.
Comments
Re: Problems connecting to Eagles TV?
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Apr 23, 2006 9:10 AM | SFT Fan ]

From what I heard, the Eagles TV connection has a problem with buffering and connection because of the high popularity.
Re: Problems Connecting to Eagles TV?
[ Author: Michael | Posted: Apr 28, 2006 6:24 AM | CLM Fan ]

I use a broadband connection and the picture is great.

So far I have not had any trouble or buffering stops. It is like watching it on my TV at home. They also keep a week's worth of home games on-line so you can go back and watch games that you missed that week.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.