Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Lions Live Radio

Discussion in the Media Guide forum
Lions Live Radio
Can anybody tell me how to access the Lions live radio internet links?
Comments
Re: Lions Live Radio
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 16, 2006 9:43 AM | YBS Fan ]

As reported here, it appears that the Lions are not broadcasting their games over the Internet this year.
[ Author: Guest: goisles01 | Posted: Apr 16, 2006 9:58 AM ]

Yes sir I know there are no live video feeds for seibu games but there are live Radio feeds. I was on lionsnighter.com last night going in circles between 3 different web pages trying to here the game last night.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 17, 2006 9:53 AM | YBS Fan ]

Ah, Bunka Housou? I was going around NACK5 (they play Lions games on weekends on the radio) without any luck searching for information on Internet broadcasts - without finding any. (They have a pay service - but it appears to only be for music videos or watching the DJs.)

This is difficult while there is no game on. I would suggest trying here during a live game. I'll try again during a live game to see what I can find.
[ Author: Deanna | Posted: Oct 7, 2006 1:24 PM | NIP Fan ]

Hey, so this actually works for Lions radio for the playoffs. I'd love to find an actual video feed (anyone know of any? The Hawks only do home games on the net), but can't seem to, so ...

JOQR Internet Radio

There's a game on right now, so it says "Live Broadcast, PA League Playoff" and all, and there are two "Play" baseball icons. I'm assuming it'll be up like this all weekend for all the First Stage games. They're at 1pm JST on Sat/Sun/Mon, which is 9pm Fri/Sat/Sun night here in Seattle.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.