Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Riggs Bonehead!

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Riggs Bonehead!
What are your thoughts on Riggs and what will happen for his career in Japan? I believe that his career is over in MLB. I think he has one year with the Swallows left. Have any of his current teammates had any comments on it? I have followed him since he was with the Stingers in the Angels' organization. In 2003 he had 3 HRs in the Majors. And 29 in the minors in 2004, and then he had 39 HRs with the Swallows last year. His lawyer said he never tested positive for steroids. You're going to get caught somehow. They will find you!

Your thoughts?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.