Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Shidax in PL?

Discussion in the NPB News forum
Shidax in PL?
Okay, by reading the title you're gonna call me crazy, but I just read an article over on Yahoo! Japan that quoted Katsuya Nomura, manager of the independant Shidax baseball team, as saying if the Pacific League won't let Livedoor create a new team, he'd like the Shidax team to become the 6th PL team. Mr. Nomura says he's pushing the team owner on the issue.

Since the owner was born in Shizuoka, if the team is allowed in the PL, the home field would be in Shizuoka, with Katsuya Nomura as the manager, of course.

For those of you that read Japanese, here's the article: Link.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.