Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pro Yakyu Live! May 23, 2007

Discussion in the NPB News forum
Pro Yakyu Live! May 23, 2007
Inter-league play has begun! As I reported last night, the Pacific League took all six games on the first night. Will the Central League strike back tonight?

Well, to answer that question, I'll be bringing you the Chiba Lotte Marines hosting the Chunichi Dragons live from Chiba Marine Stadium starting at 6:15 pm JST [World Clock]. Please remember, that's 15 minutes later than usual, but I'll try to get the stream going around 6:00 pm so you know where to find it.

The Chiba Lotte Marines are going for a third Inter-League Championship in a row this year. With fewer games (two home and away verses three home and away against the opposing league last year), they'll have less time to do it in. Furthermore, I'd like to remind you all that ties count against you this year as inter-league play is decided by the team with the most wins, not the team with the highest winning percentage.

Well, I hope to have you all tune in live!
Comments
Re: Pro Yakyu Live! May 23, 2007
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 23, 2007 10:08 PM | YBS Fan ]

Chunichi struggled through this one, finally overcoming Lotte's relief corps to win the game 5-3. Full audio can be found here [45MB MP3].

If you like the game, please feel free to share it with your friends.

Enjoy Pro Yakyu Live!
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.