Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Kazumi Saitoh 66

Discussion in the Open Letters forum
Kazumi Saitoh 66
Hi, Kazumi!

This is Grace from the Philippines. I became a fan of baseball because of you. I love watching you play. I am a little worried, though, about your shoulder. Is it getting better? Don't worry, all your fans, especially I, will be waiting for you to play again.

I went to Fukuoka last May 19 to watch you because that was K. Saitoh's day, right? But unfortunately, you weren't there. Not even in the stadium. I came to Japan from the Philippines just to see you on that day, but hey, I enjoyed watching your message on the big screen even though I didn't understand a word you said because I can't understand Nihongo. But it was worth it 'cause I went inside the dugout and bought almost all the stuff that has your name and picture on it.

I hope that you get to read this letter because I don't know what else to do.

Take care always and more power to your career.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.