Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Dubbing Godzilla: All in a Day's Work

Discussion in the Interviews forum
Dubbing Godzilla: All in a Day's Work
The Captain has recently been to New York where he interviewed Matsui's interpreter. What's it like interpretting for Godzilla in real time? Check it out.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Captain, he writes pretty much weekly columns about various topics in Japan. There's always a short introduction to his articles that are entertaining and lead into the story. I like that style. But if you're a first time reader, don't worry about the italisized section. The story is there, just read on.

I recently talked with a former Slyly (sp?), the Carp mascot and interpreter. Wish I'd have taken notes as that would have made a great interview. (But I was the interviewee at that session.)
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.