Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

KBO: Tigers Sign Scott Seabol

Discussion in the KBO News forum
KBO: Tigers Sign Scott Seabol
To replace Mike Cervenak the Kia Tigers have inked 31 year old infielder Scott Seabol. With the Albuquerque Isotopes of the Triple-A Pacific Coast League this season Seabol batted .314 with 17 home runs and 46 RBIs.

Meanwhile the SK Wyverns have welcomed back 34 year old right handed pitcher Jose Cabrera. With Rieleros de Aguascalientes of the Triple-A Mexican League this year Cabrera was 1-3 with a 7.11 ERA in 24 games. In two previous seasons with the Wyverns he was 4-4 with 15 saves and a 4.46 ERA in 42 games.
Comments
Re: KBO: Tigers Sign Scott Seabol
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Jul 14, 2006 3:43 PM | SFT Fan ]

That's interesting. Seabol's been pretty good in AAA and played in 59 games with St.Louis last year.

Seabol, if he adjusts, should do very well in the KBO.
[ Author: Guest: woodspice | Posted: Oct 4, 2006 2:36 AM ]

Seabol is good at AAA, but doesn't seem to have the ability for the Bigs. He's been up with the parent club a few times and can't seem to do any good. He just doesn't seem to have what it takes to make the next step, and at his age, may want to consider another career unless he wants to play in Korea or possibly Japan next year. Of course, these two countries showed at the WBC that they play some good baseball there.
[ Author: Guest: Swaney | Posted: Apr 30, 2007 5:29 AM ]

Seabol is the man. I give him kudos for the job he has done professionally and I hope he tears it up over there. How many guys even get the chance to do what he's doing? Keep it up C-bass!
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: May 1, 2007 2:28 AM | SFT Fan ]

- I give him kudos for the job he has done professionally and I hope he tears it up over there.

Uhh, Seabol is with the AAA Albuquerque Isotopes. He played in Korea last year.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.