Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Korea's WBC participants 2005 Statistics

Discussion in the KBO News forum
Korea's WBC participants 2005 Statistics
Check out this thread [KBO Hyperboards] for the Korean and Japanese based player stats. MLB players will be added later.

As for the 2006 KBO info, I will post more as the season opens. I'll try to add the foreign player list toward opening day, as the KBO is known for not keeping foreign players around for a long time.
Comments
Re: Korea's WBC participants 2005 Statistics
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Jan 6, 2006 8:44 AM ]

Thank you very much. I intially planned on doing a spreadsheet on the Korean WBC team, but the lack of consistent statisitical information led me to quit midway.
Re: Korea's WBC Participants 2005 Statistics
[ Author: Guest: Dan | Posted: Jan 6, 2006 3:20 PM ]

You're welcome. I just posted up the Korean MLB players and their 2005 statistics on the site as well. Feel free to post over there if you have any comments about the KBO or Korea's WBC team.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.