Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Ex-Sky Sox in Japan

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Ex-Sky Sox in Japan
I don't see a list of foreign players signed for the 2004 season on your site, so could you tell me if Nate Minchey, Harvey Pulliam, Angel Echevarria, Chris Holt, and Rodney Pedraza are signed for this year and, if so, with whom. I am working on a list that shows where recent Colorado Springs Sky Sox are playing now for the Colorado Springs Gazette and this could help a great deal.

Also, what is the best online source for information on foreign players signed by the leagues in Japan, Korea, and Taiwan?

Thanks for your help.

Jim Bainbridge
bainbird [at] gazette [dot] com
Comments
Re: Ex-Sky Sox in Japan
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jan 9, 2004 9:04 AM | YBS Fan ]

Have a look at this thread. It details who has been released after the 2003 season. I won't have 2004 members finalized until March when the official player directories are released.

I don't know when the Korean and Taiwanese leagues release their rosters, but I suspect that it will be about the same time.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.