Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Where Can I find Updated Stats?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Where Can I find Updated Stats?
Now that Boris is off line, I am trying to find another source where I can find updated individual statistics on a daily basis.

I am writing from the United States and have had no luck trying to track the league leaders.

Any help would be appreciated.
Comments
Re: Where Can I find Updated Stats?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 5, 2007 11:39 PM | YBS Fan ]

That's next on my list of Borisov functionality. I'm working on it.

I didn't expect Borisov-san to retire this year, so I didn't prepare for it. Now that he's gone, I'm doing what I can, as fast as I can, while still trying to do what I need to to turn this into a business.

Please be patent.
[ Author: Guest: Jim Fennell | Posted: Apr 6, 2007 10:12 AM ]

Thanks, your help is appreciated.
[ Author: Deanna | Posted: Apr 6, 2007 3:10 AM | NIP Fan ]

Hmmm. I can't remember, Borisov had the top ten in each category?

I should be able to extend the script that's translating boxscores to extract the leaders as well. For now, though, if you can read Japanese at all, you can go check out Yahoo Japan's stats leader page. Does that help?
[ Author: Guest: Jim Fennell | Posted: Apr 6, 2007 10:14 AM ]

Deanna:

I can't read Japanese, so the Yahoo! stats did me no good. But I certainly appreciate you translating the boxscores.

Jim
[ Author: Guest: Jim Fennell | Posted: Apr 14, 2007 3:59 AM ]

Thanks so much for posting league leaders. That is a big help.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.