Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

How to Buy Tickets from the US?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
How to Buy Tickets from the US?
DORAGONSUFAN-san writes:

Hey Folks -- I absolutely must get tickets to the 28th or 29th Swallows / Dragons game at Koshien, but worry that by the time I get to Japan (23 Aug), there will be nothing decent left (if there is currently).

Can somebody speak broadly on ticket availability for such games? And, is there any hope for buying such things via the Internet?

-
DORAGONSUFAN.

Comments
e+
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jul 11, 2001 11:22 PM | YBS Fan ]

The site I know of that sells tickets is e+ (Japanese only).  They have the Dragons being hosted by the Swallows at Jingu on August 28-30, not Koshien.

As for ticket availability, the general rule is that, if the Giants aren't playing, tickets are available.  It is during summer vacation, though, so pre-ordering would probably be wise.  The Yakult ticket page says that pre-ordering is available from 7/14 to 7/16, with general sales for that series starting on 7/28.

Hey, in a month, the race may be down to these two teams.  So to avoid dafuya, this may be the wisest move.

Does any body else know of on-line baseball ticket?  Perferably with an English interface?  The above e+ sells tickets for the Giants, BayStars, Swallows, Lions, Marines, Fighters, Buffaloes, and Blue Wave.

Re: How to Buy Tickets from the US?
[ Author: Guest: Yokohama Bay Stars tickets online | Posted: May 14, 2007 9:57 AM ]

One can purchase tickets for the Yokohama Bay Stars directly on their website [in Japanese]
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: May 15, 2007 2:55 AM | SFT Fan ]

Though that's not much of help to people outside of Japan.
[ Author: Tokyo Sox | Posted: May 18, 2007 2:32 PM | TYS Fan ]

I recently came across this link on Bavasi's Japan Ball site.

I've never used the service and don't know anyone that has, but I would certainly expect it to be safe and trustworthy.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.