Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Yakyu Shop Matsuri Goods

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Yakyu Shop Matsuri Goods
I was looking at the "Specials" section at the Yakyu Shop, and noticed they have both Hanshin and Rakuten happi coats. Seeing as it's the summer matsuri season, I thought that was kind of cool.
Comments
Re: Yakyu Shop Matsuri Goods
[ Author: Guest: Mooch | Posted: Aug 5, 2005 9:56 AM ]

Where can I get big jerseys, like American sizes? And fitted ballcaps?
[ Author: hillsy | Posted: Aug 5, 2005 2:39 PM | CD Fan ]

Unfortunately, you can't. The jerseys aren't made for we Americans. My understanding is that only the adjustable caps are made available to the general public. I think you can have a shop like Yakyu Shop special order fitted caps, but they'll be pricey.
[ Author: alappin | Posted: Aug 12, 2005 11:49 PM | SL Fan ]

You can find Ichiro, Hideki Matsui, and Jeter happi coats at the GoodsFromJapan shop.

But why does Pro Yakyu have all those jerseys, but no Seibu Lions Daisuke Matsuzaka jersey? Am I seriously the only person who wants one?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.