Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

April Contest

Discussion in the NPB News forum
April Contest
The Yakyu Shop is sponsoring a contest for each month this year. Contests will be to guess the first place team, best hitter, or best pitcher for a given month in a number of categories. Full details will be posted on each contest page. Prizes include a Pro Yakyu hat of your choice or a US$30.00 voucher to the Yakyu Shop.

This month's contest will be to guess who will be in first at the end of April?

You must be logged-in to participate. Early entries will secure more popular guesses. Only one guess is allowed per 24 hours.

So, let's have some fun tracking Pro Yakyu this season.
Comments
Re: April Contest - Bug Fix
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 15, 2005 11:48 AM | YBS Fan ]

I was wondering why nobody had submitted more than one guess to the contest, so I setup a test user (test entries will be deleted - I don't think anyone wants to use the guesses anyway). I cast a vote, then after 24 hours, the test page still would not allow me to cast another vote. This is a bug.

I have now fixed this problem, so you should now be able to cast another vote 24 hours after your latest vote. (I still want to check after another 24 hours to be sure - then I'll delete the test guesses.)

Sorry for the inconvienece. If you think there's a problem, please let me know. I'm not participating, so I won't know if there's a problem without your feedback.
Re: April Contest
[ Author: bankjuanballpark | Posted: Apr 23, 2005 10:21 AM ]

Chunichi will continue to dominate until months end.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.