Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for shinigami

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for shinigami
hey shini whats up,
just asked bigman for the exact wording on the guide for 12 or 12 kettieban i saw it once on japan amazon but i cannot find it, but what i wanted to ask you is in 12 kettieban i only play the pennant at moment so maybe you may know.
1.i get offers from other teams but in my box it has no players they are asking for just a long looking line and then in their box two players.
are they asking for like my draft picks for these players? i know it may be hard to ans since you are not seeing the screen but what type of things have you seen.
2. also on the trade screen there are 3 boxes on the top one is for selecting the players and looking at them but can you tell me what the others are.
is there one to tell team you reject? or can you tell team these players suck but i will take this package of players for draft picks?, it seems the last box it is uaslly green never lights up so i cannot use.
3.i am still trying to see how to advance my pitchers.
i have this young pitcher he is 18 but he only has 1 pitch plus his fast ball and his one pitch only has o dot so i wanted to see how do i train to get more pitches or more dots.
4. and finally can you tell me if you know or where i can go to find out all the pitches in game i know fastball is straight up and i think the curveballs are usually on the right diagional but i wanted to see what the other pitches are can you help tks.
Comments
Re: for shinigami
[ Author: Shinigami | Posted: Jan 31, 2007 8:12 AM | FSH Fan ]

1. No, u cant trade draft picks. Sometimes teams make offers to every team with requirements to what they want. If u dun have any players that meets the stats they're looking for, then it will be empty. U can just reject it.

2. Sorry, I am too lazy to dig up my pawapuro 12 to check it out. So I aint sure, if u can somehow cap a pic on it, that'd be great.

3. U can only have ur pitchers learn new pitches during spring training before the start of the season. Training pitchers is rather tricky, coz it's quite hard to exactly get them to raise their stats the way u want it to be. By leaving their trainings at default they will increase themselves gradually. But if u wanna have them focus on working with their breaking pitches, then u can go into training and pick the option where u see an arrow under ur breaking pitches movement. Also a coach that is good at teaching it also will make them increase faster (coaches with the 軟球派 title)

4. Sorry, I dunno where u can find a list of all the pitches and their names. Maybe u can ask John, as he seems to know where to find stuffs better than I do. All I can say is that all pitches follow their movements. The pitches that breaks out (slider, cut fastballs...) are the left direction for righties (different in pawamajor and 13, where it's right for righties). Curveballs are the right diagonal, breaking pitches that drops (splitters, forks...) are down...etc
I can give u a list of all the breaking pitches in the game, but the name and stuffs u'll have to look them up urself.

Pitches: Slider, H-Slider, Cut Fastball, Curve, Slowcurve, S-Slider, K-Curve, D-Curve, Fork, Changeup, V-Slider, Knuckle, Palm, Sinker, H-Sinker, Screwball(only for lefties), Shutto, H-Shutto
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.