Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

American Players?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
American Players?
Where can we find out how American players are doing?
Comments
Re: American Players?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: May 30, 2009 10:34 AM | YBS Fan ]

Well, where have you looked? What kind of information in particular are you looking for? Since the question is so vague, all I can give you are vague answers.

Like you might want to look at the 2009 Players by Nationality page and choose the American (North and/or South) country you're interested in. If you are logged in, you can actually see current stats for the players (as stated in the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - which I'm sure you read before posting).

For stories and game recaps, there are numerous places on this site, like Christopher's Tiger Tails blog where he recaps every Hanshin Tiger game. The Pro Yakyu News forum often links to several external blogs which often offer game recaps or other observations. I'd recommend looking through the descriptions of all of the forums and browse some of them for information as well.

The search box at the bottom of each page also comes in handy.

Hope this helps you find what you're looking for.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.