Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Yokohama Baystars

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Yokohama Baystars
First I must say this is an outstanding website. I left Japan about 2 years ago. I was wondering if anyone out there can tell me an English website to order merchandise from the Baystars? I have several magazines and a book from the championship season and seen a jacket like a starter jacket here in the states that both my wife and I would like to get.
Comments
Re: Yokohama Baystars
[ Author: Dizzy30 | Posted: Sep 28, 2001 9:00 PM ]

> First I must say this is an outstanding website. I
> left Japan about 2 years ago. I was wondering if
> anyone out there can tell me an English website to
> order merchandise from the Baystars? I have several
> magazines and a book from the championship season and
> seen a jacket like a starter jacket here in the
> states that both my wife and I would like to get. I would also like to get hats and maybe a Rose jersey.

Baystars Goods
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Sep 28, 2001 9:34 PM | YBS Fan ]

The only place I know of for BayStars' goods is in Japanese: the Rakuten BayStars Shop.

They have a form for queries here. The fields are (from top to bottom):

Your name
Your mail address (twice to confirm)
Your message
Sex: Male Female
Birthday: Year Month Day

The next two check boxes are for permission to add you to opt-in mailing lists. The first from the Rakuten mall, the second from the BayStars' shop.

The final buttons are: "Submit" and "Cancel."

Unfortunatly, online shops in Japan, especially for the teams, don't understand that there is a community of non-Japanese speaking/reading custmers out here. The only way to educate them is to let them know.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but I hope this helps.
Re: Baystars Goods
[ Author: Dizzy30 | Posted: Sep 30, 2001 9:53 AM ]

Yes I know the mall it is in. I dropped about about $300 on stuff right before I left but they didn't have the jackets at the time. Thanks for the info and maybe it can be of help.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.