Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Streaming NPB Games Online?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Streaming NPB Games Online?
Are there any websites where I can watched streamed live games or archives of my favorite team (Yokohama BayStars)? I try to keep up with all the news, but I want to see them play. Can anyone help me or guide in the right direction?

Much thanks and greatly appreciate all and any help.
Comments
Re: Streaming NPB Games Online?
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Jun 26, 2007 8:45 AM | SFT Fan ]

To my best knowledge there's no such site that streams live or archived games of the BayStars.

Right now the only two teams that offer streaming to everyone regardless of being in Japan or not are the Softbank Hawks and Rakuten Eagles.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jun 27, 2007 1:42 AM ]

Can you post the links to these streams? Thank you.
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Jun 27, 2007 9:18 AM | SFT Fan ]

The Softbank Hawks link can be found here [Softbank Hawks Official Website - in Japanese]. Click on the 100k link at the bottom of the page. This will only work when the game is live.

You can find the Rakuten Eagles TV feed here. [TV Rakuten - in Japanese].
[ Author: Deanna | Posted: Jun 27, 2007 9:20 AM | NIP Fan ]

Hawks: http://softbankhawks.co.jp/guide/internet.html
(If there's a link for the word 100k there'll be a stream, click on that.)

Eagles: http://tv.rakuten.co.jp/eagles/
(If a game is going on, there's a square that'll be blinking and red that says "live game" or something like that in Japanese, to the bottom left of the video you can see on that page, click on that.)
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.