Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Day Games in 2013?

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Day Games in 2013?
I was looking at the NPB schedule on the Hanshin Tigers website, and it seems almost every game is at 12:00 or 12:30 start time. Last season, almost every game was a 6 PM start. Is this correct? This really changes my schedule around for watching these games... now they're going to be at 10 PM instead of 4 AM!
Comments
Re: Day Games in 2013?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 28, 2013 11:53 PM | YBS Fan ]

Are you looking at the pre-season schedule? Most games during the pre-season are day games. But once the season starts, with the exception of weekends and national holidays, I'm pretty sure that they're all night games.

[March and April CL games - in Japanese]
Re: Day Games in 2013?
[ Author: gotigersredsox | Posted: Mar 4, 2013 12:10 PM ]

Yes, you must be looking at the pre-season schedule. All weekday games at Koshien start at 6, with the exception sometimes of national holidays. There are many day games on the weekend, but these are a 2 PM start, never as early as 12 or 12:30.

FYI, the real season kicks off March 29th at Yakult.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.