Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Viewing Central League Games?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Viewing Central League Games?
Hello.

I am a Japanese baseball fan living in the United States and am wondering how I might be able to view on-demand Japanese baseball games. I know the Pacific League has a nice subscription package set up for on-demand games, but I'm wondering if there is something similar for the Central league, or perhaps for individual Central League teams? I've seen a few posts address this question in part but the posts were from several years ago. I'm wondering if anyone has any recent information about how I might be able to watch Central league games on-demand from the US. Viewing live isn't much of an option since the games would be at 4 am my time.

Thanks!
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.