Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

NPB game in US.

Discussion in the Video Games forum
NPB game in US.
Hey, is there any way you can get a NPB video game in the states?
Comments
Re: NPB game in US.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jan 12, 2009 5:29 AM ]

Yes you can! I have bought Proyakyu games from; www.ncsxshop.com, www.play-asia.com and www.japanvideogames.com. They have been very reliable sources, as has been www.eBay.com.

I can tell you this much, once you play the Proyakyu series from Konami; it will be difficult to look at any MLB game the same way. That's how good this series is!
[ Author: Brad BT | Posted: Jan 13, 2009 4:37 AM | SEI Fan ]

Cool! Thanks Cyphre.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jan 14, 2009 2:23 AM ]

Hey BradBT, if you get the new PYS5 "Kanzen Ban" for PS3 and you have acces to play online; send me a buddy request, my PSN Tags are Cyphre and Cyphre316, (send to both) and we can hook up to play Ranked or Free Matches. This can only be done on the PS3 version and you have to register at Konami's website before you play it online, but it is well worth it.
[ Author: Bigball123 | Posted: Jan 16, 2009 3:25 AM ]

Hey Cyphe, its me Bdiddy from PS3. Sorry I havent been on in forever!! I only play my 360, and rarely play my PS3. I only use it for baseball anyway. I'm looking forward to PYS6. Sold PYS5 last week for $70 used! Thats more then I bought it for new! Anyway, hope to see you when PYS6 drops and we will play all season long. Sorry about the Baystars season! LOL.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jan 19, 2009 12:39 AM ]

That's cool Bdiddy, I love this series and collect them all; I even have PYS5 "Kanzen Ban". You will definitely see me online with PYS6, barring they take that feature out of the game (I doubt it). Hopefully this season we can get 12 players interested in forming a league and play out the season. Actually, I'm hoping this would be one of the new features in online gaming (season mode).

About the BayStars, I'll love them when they win and I will love them when they lose. Last season is so "last season"; this year the BayStars are re-vamped, and they will have a better look and play (hopefully) alot better. Have you seen (or read) all the off-season moves they've made? I'm ready for the season to start today.....well, maybe I can wait until after the WBC is over. lol
[ Author: Brad BT | Posted: Feb 18, 2009 2:07 AM | SEI Fan ]

I realize that this is an old thread, but I just need to add this. I would like to, but the area in Vermont where I live, West Berkshier, does not have cable acess. Just Dial-Up. Our town has only 1,000 people, if that.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.