Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Kansai Ball

Discussion in the Play Ball! forum
Kansai Ball
OK, I have the interest, I have the numbers, we'll see if these guys have the talent. But I'm in Kansai and I've been looking for an amateur league in which I can register my team. Does anyone know who I can contact for this? It'll most likely be a not so serious team who doesn't like to lose, if that makes any sense. Help, please. The foreigners are getting restless.
Comments
Re: Kansai Ball
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Sep 5, 2005 8:38 AM | YBS Fan ]

Have a look at SSK Web League Players Portal. You can register your team there and look for other teams to play. Registration is free. There's also a page to search for grounds by region. And if your team gets a little more serious, the events page lists tournaments by region as well, with contact information for participating.

Of course, you'll have to have someone who can read and write Japanese to get full use of the SSK Web League site.

OT: I wish SSK would put their commercials on their web site to share with you. They are creative and entertaining, while inspiring one to go out and play ball (even in one's office).
Re: Kansai Ball
[ Author: Guest: John | Posted: Feb 2, 2006 11:03 PM ]

I am bringing my American men's over 40 team to Japan this May. IF we came to Kansai on May 15th or 16th, would your team be interestedin playing a game?

Here's my e-mail address with extra spaces to avoid the spammers. If you delete the spaces, the address will work fine.

Baseball @ International Baseball. org

Thanks,
John
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.