Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Semi-Pro Ball Players?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Semi-Pro Ball Players?
Hello,

I am working for a semi pro team in Germany and we are already looking for players for the 2005 season. I am curious if anybody can provide any contacts to semi pro ball players in Japan who might be interested to come over to Europe for a summer.

Just let me know.
Comments
Re: Semi-Pro Ball Players?
[ Author: Guest: K. Wheeler | Posted: Jul 6, 2004 11:36 PM ]

You can e-mail me at japaneseypa at yahoo d0t com. I have some people who might be interested.
[ Author: Guest: GARCEMAN | Posted: Jul 10, 2004 1:32 AM ]

I have some info for you. Please contact me at garce7 at juno d0t com.
[ Author: Guest: BP Admin | Posted: Aug 4, 2004 5:06 AM ]

Come look at our web site [Link - BeyondPacific.com]. We could help you for sure. You can contact us from that web site.
[ Author: Guest: Geoff | Posted: Aug 16, 2004 7:50 AM ]

Toby,

I just finished playing college ball in the States and I'm looking for a place to play for next year. Had contract with Indy team for this summer but couldn't sign it because I'm Canadian and with the visa situation. I have played for the Great Britain Senior National Team in 2001 and 2003, and would like to be a part of them again in 2005. It just depends on where I am playing. In 2001 we played a couple of ex. games vs. the Paderborn Untouchables and I was pretty impressed with their team.

Could you give me some more info on the top German League? Because it is definitely something that interests me next year.

Geoff
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.