Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Craig Brazell

Discussion in the Open Talk forum
Craig Brazell
Wow! This guy is on fire and just keeps rolling. Already leading in HR's, third in RBI's, gaudy slugging percentage. KC should have never let him go. That's okay, he is probably in a better place. Thank goodness that Seibu saw his ability.

Although it is early in the season, I have watched this guy get consistently better as the season progresses. Hopefully he can hit his uniform number in HRs (42), not an unreasonable goal since he jacked 39 last year.
Comments
Re: Craig Brazell
[ Author: metro21 | Posted: Apr 11, 2008 2:39 AM ]

He just hit his 7th homer tonight in Seibu's 15-5 thumping of Lotte. I think people's preseason predictions may be changing? Seibu has had some hot bats!
[ Author: number9 | Posted: Apr 11, 2008 4:25 PM ]

It's still very early, so it'll be interesting to see how the other teams' pitchers analyze and adapt to him. Then we'll see if he can make some adjustments himself.

But as a Lions fan, I'm pleasantly surprised by him and the team.
[ Author: lonitary | Posted: Apr 17, 2008 1:45 PM | HIR Fan ]

Yes, you're right. The analysis by the other 5 teams comes next. And his adjustment to it will be after that. I want to know what happens then.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Apr 18, 2008 10:50 AM ]

Well, while they are waiting to "analyze," he keeps hitting HR's. Now if they will just stop the HBP stuff. I hope you will agree that has become out of hand lately and somewhat ridiculous.

As I stated earlier, "walk softly but carry a big stick"! Don't try to intimidate a true professional.

Go "Braz"!
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Apr 20, 2008 1:25 PM ]

He just hit #10. I love "analysis"!
[ Author: lonitary | Posted: Apr 22, 2008 12:46 PM | HIR Fan ]

I think he has a problem. The number of strikeouts.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Apr 23, 2008 9:09 AM ]

Most power hitters generally have a higher number of strikeouts. If he was not producing RBI's, then I would agree. He is currently tied for second in the PL with 18 RBI's. Take a look at the number of strikeouts that both Tuffy Rhodes and Alex Cabrera have. They too are power hitters.
[ Author: lonitary | Posted: Apr 23, 2008 11:03 AM | HIR Fan ]

Of course I know that. But his number is much more than them.
[ Author: Guest: Hecor | Posted: Apr 25, 2008 12:48 AM ]

No, he has two less then Rhodes and two more then Cabrera. Either way, they are all within the same range of one another.
[ Author: Guest: Ed Kranepool | Posted: Apr 29, 2008 11:36 AM ]

It's nice to see Craig Brazell playing pro ball and doing so well.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Apr 30, 2008 8:47 AM ]

Ed,

I know you have followed Craig Brazell from his early beginnings. Nice to know you are still checking up on him. He just hit #11 last night!

I still don't understand the KC stance on this guy. What was Buddy Bell thinking last year?
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Apr 11, 2008 5:30 PM ]

"Bashing Brazell" is very representative of what once was said by a great American president, "walk softly but carry a big stick." Not too bad in the RBI department either. You go "Braz"!
[ Author: Guest: tarzan | Posted: Apr 30, 2008 11:44 AM ]

Seriously Hector, relax. I'm sure he will have decent numbers, but it's a marathon not a sprint. I'm sure when it's all said and done he won't be able to hang with Rhodes or Cabrera.
[ Author: metro21 | Posted: Apr 30, 2008 3:50 PM ]

Probably true, but right now Seibu is in first while Orix is in last. And Brazell is definitely helping them win. So I have to give him credit where it's due.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Apr 30, 2008 9:23 PM ]

Seriouly Tarzan, I'm very relaxed and confident that your statement about Brazell posting decent numbers is very true. However, I don't recall ever comparing or placing him in competition with Rhodes or Cabrera. I also know that it is a long season and all players can go through hitting streaks. I'm certain that he will "hang" with himself, post good numbers, and continue to help Seibu have a good season. You must admit, he has certainly been a factor in their current standings, and if it is a "marathon," he and the Lions will be in the top finishers.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Apr 30, 2008 12:22 AM ]

What's a good site to check out the updated stats?

Thanks.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Apr 30, 2008 5:35 PM ]

You can click on the "FAQ" or "Players" tab to get stats.
[ Author: lonitary | Posted: May 9, 2008 9:51 AM | HIR Fan ]

He obviously stopped.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: May 9, 2008 11:21 AM ]

Guys, I think "Braz" had a fast start but has slowed down considerably. And as of late it has been G.G. and the "Na-Na's" (Nakamura + Nakajima) that have been carrying the Lions; It hasn't hurt to get Bocachica back either.

I hope Brazell gets out of that funk soon; he has been spectacular to watch. He will finish with a lot of strike-outs, but that is usually expected from a slugger. It is rare to find a slugger that does not strike out that often. A few that come to mind are Aramis Ramirez (Cubs) and Albert Pujols (Cardinals) in the MLB, and one guy that is being over looked by many in the NPB, Jose Fernandez. He is of to a great start, batting over .400 w/RISP and only 21 K's.

I do agree that the Lions will be a top team at season's end; and with "Braz," G.G., the "Na-Na's," and Bocachica, they have enough fireworks to light up the sky on a 4th of July.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: May 9, 2008 8:58 PM ]

Nope, he just jacked #12!
[ Author: lonitary | Posted: May 11, 2008 11:43 AM | HIR Fan ]

But look at his batting average.
[ Author: number9 | Posted: May 11, 2008 7:20 PM ]

Combined with his inability to draw walks (a sub-.300 OBP!), it makes him a really streaky hitter totally dependent on the home run. Things will be good until other teams figure out that they can just throw balls and make him swing and miss. Hopefully that won't happen too soon, but then again, the Lions' offense is running on all cylinders right now, so they're not so dependent on his home runs.
[ Author: lonitary | Posted: May 12, 2008 12:29 PM | HIR Fan ]

Yes, the point is that. The other batters for the Seibu Lions play well now. So the other teams are not concentrating on him so much any more. When the time comes for the Lions to reply on his home runs, pitchers will be concentrating on him more.
[ Author: Guest: Dilbert | Posted: Jun 6, 2008 9:50 AM ]

Brazell is better than Billy Butler - now playing AAA ball in Omaha. Bring Brazell to KC!
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Jun 7, 2008 7:51 AM ]

How observant and true! Perhaps KC management is scratching thier heads over letting this guy go. That would consequently mean the same as scratching thier arse, since that is where thier head obviously is and was on this guy. Brazell gave KC all that he had to prove his worth and they never gave the guy a legitimate chance.

I hope he is having a great time in Japan. He appears to be climbing out of a little hitting slump in that he has rung up two more dingers in the last two games, 15 now. He also is beginning to bump up his BA. Typical of Brazell to somehow "crank it up" again after June and through the remainder of the season. Heck, that is what most good ballclubs look for in a power hitter.

Looks like Seibu made a good investment. He is certainly a contributing factor to thier being in first place in the PL.
[ Author: number9 | Posted: Jun 11, 2008 3:05 AM ]

Brazell has either broken out of his slump or the CL teams haven't bothered with enough scouting. He's gone 8 for 15 over the last 5 games with 4 homers (and 3 walks!)

I'll be interested to see how he does once regular PL play resumes. His bat would certainly become more important once GG Sato leaves for Beijing.
[ Author: Brad BT | Posted: Jun 13, 2008 2:38 AM | SEI Fan ]

Thank God that he went to Seibu. I just can't help but cheer for him and his great year this year.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Jul 11, 2008 9:22 AM ]

So do you think he will be selected for All Stars? One would think that you would want somebody in the HR Derby that can really participate and produce, as well as be a very good All-Star player.
[ Author: Guest: kj | Posted: Jul 11, 2008 5:03 PM ]

Craig and I are both from Montgomery, AL. My dad and his dad are really good friends. He gave me lessons before he went to Japan. I am 12 and he has tought me all I know. He will make the All-Star team definitely. He has hit 20 home runs.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Jul 11, 2008 10:20 PM ]

Make that 21 HRs.

I agree he should be selected, let's hope the managers and coaches vote that way. Glad to know you are following his career.
[ Author: DaClyde1 | Posted: Jul 22, 2008 6:27 AM | OBs Fan ]

Looks like NPB pitching has found the hole in Mr. Brazell's swing.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Jul 23, 2008 2:32 AM ]

I don't know. He just went 2 for 4 last night with a 2-RBI HR (#23) and and RBI double. I guess it must be a small hole. He was MVP in June with 6 home runs, a .344 average, and 21 RBI's, and he is statisically among the NPB PL batting leaders.
[ Author: number9 | Posted: Jul 23, 2008 6:01 PM ]

23 HRs, yes, and June MVP with .344 avg, but he still sports a .242/.290/.469 line. So he gets the job done sometimes, but is often a blackhole in the lineup with 100(!) strikeouts and 9 GIDPs.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Jul 25, 2008 6:33 AM ]

The operative word is "lineup." It is a "team" sport - get it! They're in "first place" due to the overall "team" hitting so well. Oh, by the way, Brazell is on that "team" contributing everyday.

I also don't recall in any baseball game that I have ever attended where the fans were getting excited over averages, slugging percentages, GIDP's, etc. They do however cheer, stand up, applaude, and give ovations for home runs when players hit them. Heck, the management even likes it!
[ Author: DaClyde1 | Posted: Jul 23, 2008 10:03 PM | OBs Fan ]

If he was batting .344 in June, he must be batting around the Mendoza line in July to have dropped his average 100 points. Hopefully, for his sake, this is just a mid-season slump, and not a result of the other teams actually making an effort to scout his hitting.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Jul 25, 2008 6:22 AM ]

The BA was for the "month" of June. By the way, he went 3 for 4 the other night with another HR (#24), a 2 bagger, a single, and 5-RBI's. Just thought you might like to know.
[ Author: Guest: Southpaw in Jacksonville, Florida | Posted: Jul 24, 2008 9:57 PM ]

We got to know Craig in 2006 when he played for the LA Dodgers AA farm club, Jacksonville Suns, and led the league with 91 RBI. We even road-tripped to the AA All Star Game to watch him play in his home town of Montgomery, Alabama, and win the Home Run Derby.

We're very happy for Craig's success in Japan - it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Jul 25, 2008 6:34 AM ]

No kidding!
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jul 26, 2008 2:26 AM ]

Well I don't think he would be able to do this in the Majors. It's just Japan.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Jul 27, 2008 6:44 AM ]

Well I have to disagree that "he would not be able to do this in the Majors." However, I do agree that "It's just Japan" and not MLB. Perhaps that is a good thing. NPB is pure baseball from the fans to the players. No "A-Rod and Madonna, no Roger Clemens throwing his wife "under the bus," no Barry Bonds and drug enhancement discussion, etc., etc., etc. It is just pure baseball.

No, he might not be able to produce in the MLB as you would like to suspect, however, if not given the chance one will never know. He sure ripped up AAA last year with the Royals.

Politics can be evil in MLB. Obviously the KC organization is still in the "basement" in their division with their lineup. Seibu has risen to the top because of this young man's ability and "love" for the game. Maybe MLB better rethink.
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Jul 29, 2008 6:25 AM | SFT Fan ]

- I also don't recall in any baseball game that I have ever attended where the fans were getting excited over averages, slugging percentages, GIDP's, etc.

I don't know what baseball you watch, but you sure look like you're speaking for all of us. As for myself, I get very excited when a player has a high OBP (on-base percentage) and a high slugging percentage.

As for Brazell, this year there are concerns. A .293 OBP isn't considered good regardless of what league you're in, and it isn't anything to get excited over. Also in the last 21 days, he has struggled mightily. That is something to get alarmed over.

All in all, Brazell's 2008 season reminds me a lot of Rob Deer. Someone who strikes out a ton and has a low OBP. It's good when Brazell is hitting home runs, but not so much when he's striking out every 3.5 ABs.

- Well I don't think he would be able to do this in the Majors. It's just Japan.

Explain Cecil Fielder then? If it's just Japan, then how did Fielder manage to have a MVP season in 1990? It's apparent that if you go to NPB with a sound mind you can do well and make people notice you on the other side of the Pacific.

- NPB is pure baseball from the fans to the players.

Define "pure baseball" and how it's more pure than MLB or any other baseball league for that matter. There's plenty of scandal in NPB to go around, too.

- Politics can be evil in MLB.

Then you haven't read much around this site either. The owners in NPB can be as evil as MLB. Watanabe and the Yomiuri Giants anyone?

- Obviously the KC organization is still in the "basement" in their division with their lineup.

And this isn't because of their decision not to promote a 27 year old 4A first baseman who struggled in 2004, 2005, and 2006. It's because their owner, David Glass, and former GM, Allard Baird, created a big mess.

Look, I know you apparently are a big Brazell fan, and I'm glad he's doing well for Seibu, but listening to you question everyone that doubts Brazell or belittle MLB, KC, and everything else under the sun gets a little annoying.
[ Author: DaClyde1 | Posted: Jul 29, 2008 1:38 PM | OBs Fan ]

- Explain Cecil Fielder then? If it's just Japan, then how did Fielder manage to have a MVP season in 1990?

I don't think there's any explanation needed for Fielder. If you look at his stats before and after Japan, they weren't too bad, he just wasn't getting much consistent playing time fighting for the 1B/DH job with Fred McGriff. Over 1987-88, Cecil hit .249 with 23 HR and 55 RBI in 156 games (a full season's worth). Granted, those aren't wonderful numbers, but still pretty good for someone platooning.

If you need an example of someone who couldn't adjust back to MLB pitching, Destrade is probably a better comparison.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jul 29, 2008 2:04 PM ]

Hector, no offense, but I don't think Seibu has risen just because of Brazell. They are an offensive juggernaut and he has been a contributor. G.G., I would say, is the spearhead of this "machine." Also the "Naka's" have been great contributors.

There are not too many flaws (offensively) up and down the Seibu line-up. They started off strong and their pitching staff has been great as they continue to push towards the play-offs; but I would not credit it all to Brazell.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jul 29, 2008 9:09 PM ]

Cecil Fielder did not win the MVP award in 1990 - Rickey Henderson did. And Cecil was PO'd the next season also when Cal Ripken Jr. won the award. Fielder's amazing year in 1990 was MVP-worthy, but let's get the facts straight.

Also, I know this topic is taboo around here, so I'll tread lightly, but I'm suspicious of G.G. Sato. He reminds me of Alex Cabrera in many ways. Sato played in the minors in the U.S., so let's just say he had access to stuff if he wanted.

Craig Brazell deserved a chance in the KC organization. Brazell is a far better hitter than the Royals' current starter at 1st base, Ross Gload, and he should've been given an opportunity last season after he tore up AAA pitching.
[ Author: number9 | Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:15 PM ]

Yeah, he does resemble Alex at his biggest, but I reckon G.G.'s clean, he's willing to go to Beijing, after all, where the testing will be stringent.
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:54 PM | SFT Fan ]

- Cecil Fielder did not win the MVP award in 1990

I never said Fielder won the MVP award. If you would read my post properly and not get your emotion involved you see I said, Fielder managed to have a MVP season in 1990, but not win the MVP.

- Sato played in the minors in the U.S., so let's just say he had access to stuff if he wanted.

Got some proof to back your statement up? Instead of an assumption? No one is going to take you seriously unless you can give us some proof to back up your statement.

- Craig Brazell deserved a chance in the KC organization. Brazell is a far better hitter than the Royals' current starter at 1st base, Ross Gload, and he should've been given an opportunity last season after he tore up AAA pitching.

KC didn't owe Brazell anything, especially after he was a 27 year old 4A first baseman who struggled in 2004, 2005, and 2006. If KC were smart they would move Butler to first full time and bench/release Gload. I'll give that much that Gload stinks, but Brazell won't outplay Butler.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jul 30, 2008 12:24 AM ]

Hate to burst your bubble, but Gload is a better hitter than Brazell. Now, Brazell is a better slugger; big difference. And maybe KC thought they needed someone to make contact rather than a power hitter, thus, Brazell didn't make the team.

Also, to insinuate a player is on something just hates on them. I'm not saying G.G. is a saint, but while steroids will help with power, you still have to actually hit the ball, and that is the toughest thing to do in any sport. And who is to say Brazell is not on something? Like you said about G.G., Brazell was in the minors and had "access to stuff" if he wanted to.

Plus, why all this infatuation with Brazell?!? His numbers are good or serviceable, but not great. He has been very streaky all year; when he's hot it's pure fire, but when he's cold he's Antarctic.

Let's compare Brazell's numbers to those of G.G. shall we:

Brazell - .242 BA, 24 HR, 70 RBI, .292 OBP, .468 SLG 103 K, 19 BB

G.G. Sato - .307 BA 20 HR, 59 RBI, .377 OBP, .558 SLG, 54 K, 30 BB

And a stat that I think is most important RISP; G.G.'s RISP is .291 vs. .250 for Brazell. You tell me who has been of more value to the Lions?
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Aug 29, 2008 12:34 PM ]

Both have "great value." Thanks for the stats!
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Sep 2, 2008 12:39 AM | SFT Fan ]

- Both have "great value." Thanks for the stats!

How is someone batting .241/.300/.463 with just 28 walks and 128 strikeouts in 432 ABs a great value? Almost 30% of Brazell's AB's result in a strikeout. When Brazell is hitting home runs it's nice, but most of the time he's a rally killer. Let's try to keep his stats in perspective.

- I'm almost certain that Brazell would put up better numbers in the majors if he was given the same number of at-bats that Ross Gload inexplicably receives from Trey Hillman.

Can you prove that a 27 year old 4A player would actually perform well on the major league level? I can't fault Dayton Moore for not putting too much confidence in a guy who struggled in 2004-06 and then all of sudden moves to the hitter friendly PCL and tears the league up all of sudden. And more so, how can you prove he would be any better than Billy Butler who, at 22, should be the Royals' future at first if they only swallow their pride and move Gload to the bench where he's more use to a MLB team.
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Sep 2, 2008 1:36 AM | SFT Fan ]

Well, we won't be hearing about Brazell at least for a while. He went down with a injured right shoulder after being hit by a pitch on Sunday.

Source: Japan Ball
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Sep 4, 2008 8:25 AM ]

Well, you almost seem to be glad that he is injured, albeit when he returns you will be glad to know that you will hear more about him.
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Sep 4, 2008 11:16 AM | SFT Fan ]

- Well, you almost seem to be glad that he is injured, albeit when he returns you will be glad to know that you will hear more about him.

To put it honestly Hector, I'm sick of hearing of Brazell (like I was earlier of hearing about Shane Spencer a few years back) and how great he is. You put him out to be so great when you have to put in perspective he's batting .241/.300/.463 with 128 strikeouts compared to just 28 walks.

You have to do more than simply be a blinded fan of Brazell to convince me otherwise that Brazell is a good player as you have refused to answer or refute any of my above opinions or many of other people sharing the same opinion. I would love to have a better discussion than simply the same old anyone who criticizes Brazell opinion somehow doesn't matter.

Also, to insinuate that I'm happy to see Brazell injured is a fallacy. I've only pointed out that in my mind Brazell is way overrated and not worthy of the praise you have tried to throw down our throats all year. I hate to see any player injured, and it is immature to suggest such. If Brazell gets on base more and cuts down on the strikeouts then I will change my opinion on him.

Finally, Hector, I see that you share some kind of strong connection to Brazell and I respect that, but your dissing of other people's opinion who are only trying to point out that Brazell is a low OBP player and striking out are big concerns is doing no favors of trying to convince us otherwise of your argument.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: Sep 16, 2008 8:52 AM ]

He's Back! Yippee Skippy!
[ Author: number9 | Posted: Aug 29, 2008 5:34 PM ]

BA with RISP is not a repeatable skill.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Sep 2, 2008 12:24 AM ]

I'm almost certain that Brazell would put up better numbers in the majors if he was given the same number of at-bats that Ross Gload inexplicably receives from Trey Hillman. Maybe Gload would hit for a higher average, but all he does is hit meaningless singles while Brazell would at least get some extra-base hits once in awhile.

Speaking of Hillman, the fans in KC are becoming increasingly frustrated with his handling of the pitching staff. Hillman has also ticked off the backup catcher, Miguel Olivo, who stated publicly that he won't come back to KC for another season because his relationship with Hillman is strained, although he supposedly talked things over with Trey a day or two later.
[ Author: Guest: GG | Posted: Dec 7, 2008 10:03 PM ]

I realize that this is an old thread, but I just need to add this.

As a Seibu Lions fan living in Tokyo, I couldn't be happier with them winning the Japan Series. But I wonder what happened to Brazell. I know he was hit by a pitch late in the regular season and then the team released him. Does anyone have any info about that? Or where he's going to play next year?

Thanks!
[ Author: PLNara | Posted: Dec 8, 2008 3:51 AM | HT Fan ]

I read a couple weeks ago that Brazell wants to stay in Japan. Lotte would be a fit with the departure of Julio Zuleta.
[ Author: Guest: GG | Posted: Dec 8, 2008 4:23 PM ]

Yeah, I heard he wants to stay, too. Why wouldn't he? It looks like he made a big pile of money last year. I think it was crappy the way the Lions cut him after getting beaned, though.
[ Author: Guest: No.1BayFan | Posted: Dec 9, 2008 9:10 AM ]

Well, he was a huge black hole when it came to his OBP. One could also argue that his offensive numbers outweigh that, but I most certainly think that Seibu could do better when it comes to the DH spot. Hopefully, Craig can find another team, but it looks like the competition is stiff this year for DH jobs.
[ Author: No.1BayFan | Posted: Jan 19, 2009 3:11 PM | YOK Fan ]

I guess you could call this a slow day at the office, but I came across this so I thought I'd add it to the thread.

It seems that the Baltimore Orioles have invited Craig Brazell to their Spring training camp this year as reported on Baltimore's official site. Former BayStars pitcher Scott Chiasson was invited as well.
[ Author: Dan Miceli | Posted: Apr 24, 2009 8:30 AM ]

I noticed in the sports transactions the other day that Craig Brazell signed with the St. Paul Saints of the independent American Association. He was released by the Baltimore Orioles in spring training.

It's interesting to see how quickly a player's fortunes can change. This time last year Brazell really looked like a keeper for the Seibu Lions. But as Jbroks86 pointed out last year, Brazell is a "4A player" with too many strikeouts and a very low OBP to make it long-term in Japan, let alone MLB.
[ Author: Guest: Hector | Posted: May 23, 2009 10:37 PM ]

[Old Thread Revival]

Brazell is back and headed to the Hanshin Tigers!
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: May 24, 2009 1:37 AM | SFT Fan ]

Let's see if Brazell can become anything more than a 4A player who strikes out too much and has a low OBP. There were many more better options out there for Hanshin for a foreign hitter.
[ Author: Guest: gotigersredsox | Posted: May 24, 2009 1:23 PM ]

Sakurai has been hitting well and Lin was coming around, so I don't know about this signing. If he whacks a bunch of home runs and helps get Hanshin out of their offensive funk, of course I'll change my mind!
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.